Featured Post

Roubaix to Brews

Introducing the second iteration of The Gravle Guide Roubaix to Brews This new maps combines a new passion that I discovered this fal...

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Roubaix to Brews

Introducing the second iteration of The Gravle Guide


This new maps combines a new passion that I discovered this fall when I rode a quasi gravel grinder/adventure ride with a bike shop out of New Haven called True Cyclery called the True to Brew Gravel Grinder.  While it was more of an adventure ride to two breweries in Oxford, CT, OEC and Black Hog.  We rode some gravel, single track, rail trail, a lot of road, and made a few audibles along the way.

I learned of some new dirt roads in the central part of Connecticut and decided it was time to consolidate the information in order to add more layers to a more expanded map.

There are now four sections to the map:
  1. Breweries
  2. Greenways
  3. New York (to include NJ & PA)
  4. Western New England (New England west of I-91) 
Of course if you have any updates or see something I am missing, feel free to send me an email:  gravlerandonneurs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment