Featured Post

Roubaix to Brews

Introducing the second iteration of The Gravle Guide Roubaix to Brews This new maps combines a new passion that I discovered this fal...

Monday, January 19, 2015

The Gravle Guide: Western Connecticut

The Gravle Guide is a Google Maps Engine project to classify all the dirt roads, rail trails, and other rideable trails for people who like dirty cycling.  I have most of Western Connecticut identified.  I think I missing some roads in the Litchfield area and I have yet to start adding rail trails.  If you see something I have missed, please contact me Le Gravle Ranonneurs with the name of the road, a cross street, and the condition of the road and I will be sure to add it.  



Color coding:  
  • Brown - obvious.  
  • Red -  the road is unconfirmed.  
  • Orange - goes through but it more or a right of way (ROW) and not an actively traveled thoroughfare.  
  • Yellow means caution and that the road is seasonally maintained.
This map is not intended for navigation, just for planning.  Please use responsibility.

2 comments:

  1. This is excellent ! Thank you very much. I live in Cornwall and love dirt riding - I think that you have all but if I notice any that you have missed I will let you know !

    ReplyDelete